The Court of the Brothership of St. George

Dwór Bractwa Św. Jerzego

Wybierz numer

  • Zdjęcie 1/1 - Dwór Bractwa Św. Jerzego Gdańsk 4

TV Filmy

Wystawa niezwykłych projektów 2218

Wystawa niezwykłych projektów

Artykuły o nas

O nas

A late Gothic structure, built in 1487-1494 by H. Glotau.
The Court served the Brotherhood until their disbandment in 1798.
The Court of the Brothership of St. George - a late Gothic structure, built in 1487-1494 by H. Glotau.

The building has an elegant, regular shape, a four-sloped roof with turrets and the figure of St George on the top.

The Court served the Brotherhood until their disbandment in 1798.

The figure of St George in finial originates from 1566.